After weeks of late nites, I woke up feeling dehydrated and lethargic. Being anxious I will look and feel crummy on my Big day next week, I feel an urge to visit a SPA to revitalise myself. So I visited this SPA at chinatown and took up the Sense of Love treatment.
http://www.afondspa.com/massage%20promotions.htm
Woo it was good! I love the hot stones therapy. Followed by massage and facial. I added some money to do the diamond dermabrasion peel which according to the auntie at the counter will make my face glow and look radiant. I must confessed when the treatment started, I was quite worried about the facial having side effects on my face. And quite intimidated by the machines they using for my eyes and face. Thank God the after effects were good! :)
Of cos this splurge burnt a hole in my pocket! I took up a package with them eventually spending close to half a K. This means I can visit the spa 5 more times! Woo... anybody keen to join me for my next round of pampering and treatment?
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment